Paying once is more than enough
Despite controls in administrative processes, it is still possible that invoices are paid twice.
Double Payments has developed an algorithm that provides insight into administrative errors.
A check by Double Payments is based on No Cure No Pay, so you do not run any financial risk. Our working method has proven itself in several companies, it gives direct insight into your administrative processes and delivers immediate results.
The reports of Double Payments make it clear where the bottlenecks are, so processes can be structurally improved.
Our proven working method is applicable for every company and provides immediate insight and results!
We distinguish ourselves by:
- We provide quick, free of charge and without further obligations concrete insight into the potential risk (what amount is possibly paid twice?);
- You contact the suppliers yourself when invoices have been paid twice. You determine the method of communication and receive the refund on your own account;
- There is no need to build up heavy files to prove the opposite. If you indicate that the money has been returned, we trust that;
- No cure no pay and if invoices are paid twice attractive rates;
- You can take over the algorithm at the end of the audit for a predetermined amount. We guarantee 3 years of operation and support.